stllogo

Sabado, Hunyo 2, 2012

The rise of Philippine economy, credit for OFWs

My father was an Overseas Filipino Worker(OFW), he din't just help his family he also helps the Philippine economy. That's why they are called 'Bagong bayani' or 'New heroes'. The OFWs have a vast percent of contributing  for the rise of the Philippine economy. We should thank them. They had encountered wars employer abuses, including rape and physical abuse. They had sacrifice their blood and sweat and even the time for their family. I am proud to be a son of a new hero and I am proud of my father. I love him. Thank you father, thank you Overseas Filipino Workers, you have contributed much to our economy. Now the Philippines has the fastest rise of economy next to China.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento